Dr Pepper Phone Numbers and Emails

10% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Dr Pepper Customer Service?

Request for Information Question:

• “2nd complain about my can sodas being flat. This time I did get the UPC code.”
  • “About a offer i received for a car wrap”
  • “About a scam”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Dr pepper tastes funny”
  • “Doesn't taste good flat”
  • “I bought for 12 packs of dr. Pepper and the majority of them the work bag. No good who do I talk to you about this”

Employment Question:

• “Help needed,records employment”
  • “Employment”
  • “Job”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Where is Surgar Dr Pepper”
  • “I used my reward points to get to movie tickets one one day and won the next and I havm still never received my movie tickets in my email please send me my movie tickets”
  • “Need receive my delivery”

Website/ Application Question:

• “.i was offered a promotion from RC Cola advert saying i was accepted by application to be paid $650:00 weekly to wrap my car with the RC Cola”
  • “Application”

Account Question:

• “Can't log in to my perks”
  • “Can't login to my kdp.okta account”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel my coffee order”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Received a call from advertising department just returning your call”

Staff Question:

• “Bad customer service”

Other Question:

• “Possibly advertising scam”
  • “Flat soda”

Deal, Customer Care

Top Dr Pepper Products

Soft Drink, Commercial, Diet Soft Drink

Dr Pepper Pros and Cons

Pros: I like dr pepper, Normally love the taste, Best beverage ever - even the diet, Use to be good, Taste delicious

Cons: Flavor is gone, No flavor, Flatness, Flat soda is not worth drinking, Tastes terrible

Related Companies

Keurig Dr Pepper, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Snapple, 7UP, Sunkist Soda

Summary

Dr Pepper is a pepper-style carbonated soft drink manufactured by Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. The company was founded in May 2008. Its headquarters is based Plano, Texas, United States. Dr Pepper was created by Charles Alderton in the 1880s. It was first marketed in the United States of America in 1904. There are several Dr Pepper flavor variations. They include Diet Dr Pepper, Dr Pepper TEN, Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper, Diet Dr Pepper Cherry, and Diet Caffeine-Free Dr Pepper. All drinks are sold in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, and South Africa. The slogan of Dr Pepper is as follows: "Always One of a Kind".

Dr Pepper reviews and complaints

2.6
Uber
19087 reviews
1.7
Do you have something to say about Dr Pepper? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup