DR PEPPER CONTACTED ME TO PUT DECAL ON CAR AND PAYING ME IS THAT FROM DR PEPPER?DOESNT LOOK LIKE FROM YOU IT SAID MARKETING MANAGER FRANKLIN MORGAN IS THAT DR PEPPER?

THEY WROTE ME A CHECK AND THEN NOT SURE WHAT THEY WANTED ME TO CASH IT RIGHT AWAY OR WHAT TO DO. THEY CALLED IT DR PEPPER DECAL WRAP TO ADVERTISE IT. DO I TURN THEM IN OR IS IT DR PEPPER.

SURE I WOULD DO IT FOR THE MONEY BUT IF ITS NOT DR PEPPER THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO GE MONEY FROM ME?????HAVE YOU HEARD OF IT/ i WOULD LIKE TO HEAR BACK

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Scam!!!!

Corporate said that there is no such thing as a person by the name of Franklin Morgan (marketing manager).

Don't fall for it!It's a scam!

Dr. Pepper said that they don't market their products that way. I called Corporate because I got a letter in mail with instructions on how to go about using a check they sent me. It takes 5 to 7 business days for checks to clear even if the bank says it's clear and it hasn't bounced; your in for a surprise after 5 or 7 business days later.

Don't do It!Unless you actually were interviewed and sign contract.

I'm in the same boat. It all is very weird. Lmk if anything of interest pops up because I'm not sure about this.

to Juggs #1391215

Yeah I got the same thing in the mail today so is it fake or what