I bought a case of Dr Pepper.I was putting it in the refrigerator And the first canna took out, started vibrating then exploded in My hand.
It ripped a giant hole in the can. All the way to the very top to the very bottom seem to seem. I am concerned about the rest of the pop in the case and kind of scared.
Should I drink the rest?Will this happen again?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Dr Pepper Can
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "My name is Mouyed Abdelgabbar, Canadian , Living in Dammam , Saudi Arabia . 2 weeks ago , i bought a Lipton brand , Peach Mango Tea , a new product..."
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "I have an equity line of credit that used to be with Nationstar. I live on the west coast where there are no PNC branches. The only way for me to make..."
- "We had an old hot tub that had a lot of issues. Mr Dan Trussell reconditioned our hot tub. Thank you. The hot tub was over 20 years old. We..."
- " I went to Subway today at 819 NE Hogan Rd in Gresham today and got home ate half of my sandwich and then found this tooth flosser wrapped up with..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."