filters
state:
city:
product:

Dr Pepper - Car wrap

Got a check in mail to wrap my car iis this a scam

Dr Pepper ads

Really stupid. Awful, moronic. Just plain bad

Dr Pepper - Dr. pepper

There has been 3 times that I went to Walmart to buy. The pepper and the doctor peppers either flat the cans of damaged or half soda what is going on with these products I am upset with it because I spend money . When I take the products back to Walmart there telling me that I need to contact dr. pepper about these issues and no I didn't even get my money back this is not right........
#1282040

Dr Pepper - Lil sweet makes me want to puke

I love Dr Pepper and always have, but the stupid Lil Sweet commercials make me want to puke. With a degree in marketing, I see absolutely no appealing quality in the commercials, unless the point is to annoy consumers.
2.0

Dr Pepper - Flat soda

I have bought soda again by a 6 pack of bottles and everyone I opened is flat.
4.4
Additional Fees

Dr Pepper Not carbonated

Two six packs of Diet Dr Pepper purchased today were flat. No carbonation. We opened one after the other looking for a good one.

Leaking Dr pepper bottles

I bought 5 six packs of Dr pepper bottles. 4 of the 5 leaked before they were opened. Leaked all over my car my fridge and floor. Of course we are sad we lost so much soda but we are also concerned that they were not bottled correctly. We love Dr pepper- my husband even registered 8 cases for our wedding registry. But this is disappointing.
3.0

Dr Pepper - False hopes

I was contacted by a Henry Dixon who was going to wrap my car with your name for 500 a month for 6 months. It got my hopes up that i can pay some debts off. But it was a scam the cashiers check was fake. I tryed to contact someone to ask with no results. Others should be told.

Flat Dr pepper

Today I bought a one liter dr pepper from my local gas station and unfortunately it was already flat. No fizz above opening and a very dull taste. Is there something that can be done about this
4.0

Phone:
(972) 673-7000

Dr Pepper Products and Services

Dr Pepper - I need to talk to someone about advertisement please call me

I keep getting on hold or answer machine this is urgent